The British Council has funded a series of projects under the theme of The Digital University Africa. These projects will contribute to an analysis of the prevailing situation with regards to the adoption and adaptation of digital education in universities in Sub Saharan Africa.
Eko-konnect is delighted to be partnering with Jisc on this project in Nigeria. As part of the project activities, two workshops will be held for policy leaders, senior academic management and academic staff responsible for digital teaching and learning, the opportunity to convene to share practice and learn about digital resources available from Jisc and Eko-Konnect to improve the digital capabilities of staff and students.
- To develop a shared understanding of digital capabilities how that relates to your individual role/ organisational context
- To understand the challenges and what is working well to date in developing a digitally capable organisation
- To share approaches and resources from the UK context with colleagues to facilitate the sharing of practice between the UK and Nigeria
- To support the development of your own digital confidence and capability to inform your practice moving forward
- To identify further areas for collaboration and deliver recommendations to the British Council, Jisc and Eko-Konnect
Sarah Knight (Head, Data & Digital Capability JISC)
Lisa Gray (Senior Consultant, Learning & Teaching JISC)
You can register for the workshop here: https://bit.ly/3wURK9m
Read the full event announcement here.